Pre & Post
You are recieving these instructions because cockroaches have been found in or near your home. To ensure the elimination of this pest, it is important to adhere to the following procedures.
- Clean home very well prior to pest control visit. When the home is clean it will be much harder for roaches to find food sources
- Remove EVERYTHING on, inside, above and below kitchen cupboards, closets, counter-tops and sinks. Your entire Kitchen and Kitchen closet should be empty.
- Remove EVERYTHING from under bathroom sinks and clear spaces around toilets and tubs.
- Mop/scrub kitchen and other hard floors and woodwork with detergent. Thoroughly vacuum carpeted floors.
- After vacuuming, take the vacuum cleaner outside, remove the vacuum bag, seal it, and discard in trash. Take a damp cloth and wipe down the entire vacuum cleaner.
- Always keep garbage in closed containers and take out the garbage every night. Discard all excess paper products and any other piles of trash, as these will provide harborage areas for roaches and other pests.
- Store and/or cover baby toys, supplies, crib mattress, changing table, etc.
- Repair any water leaks immediately upon detection; apartment residents should report the leak to maintenance immediately.
- Store and/or cover pet toys, food, etc.
- Keep pets and children away during treatment.
- People and Pets must remain out of the home until insecticide has dried (~4 hours). Dry time is essential to ensure the home is completely aired out before allowing sensitive individuals, such as small children or pets back into the home.